EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 01-16-2005, 08:34 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Euda group window - Help!!

Hey guys, first off I'd like to thank everyone for the awesome job they're doing here, and second I have a slight problem with Euda's group window (the one optomized for bottom of screen). Well I had it for about a week and it worked fine... the first time I downloaded it and put it in my UI. Well it was working fine and all... but last night I decided to start a new char... so like with my other 2 chars I right clicked window settings on group window and clicked default location, which moved the group window to default location and made it the size Euda's is supposed to be. Well when I did that with my new character... and it made the grp window dissapear... and it did this with all my characters... so I had to delete my characters UI files to get my grp window back nothing else would work. NOw when I try to reinstall it I get the same thing. Any Idea why?
Unread 01-19-2005, 03:41 PM
A Grove Wisp
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Befallen

No idea, I had a similar problem with Diamond's compact Maintained/Effects bars. However later on I figured out you could map a button to turn on/off the window. I mapped it and when I pressed it it reappeared. Hopefully it'll work for you. =]