EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 01-05-2005, 02:31 PM
A Forest Scavenger
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Guk
Default Letterbox problem/bug?

I have my letterbox window modified so that it will appear at the top of the screen. (and yes, I followed the instructions from the sticky post above--about adding the letterbox info to the *.ini file). I have noticed a problem, or possible bug, and since that thread is locked, and my search didn't really reveal any other similar posts, I thought i'd start a new one. forgive me if I missed any past thread on this subject.

The problem:
when I use ultravision (dark elf), or when I go underwater, my letterbox will bounce from the top of the screen to the very bottom. so instead of having a 3" black strip on the bottom of the screen (which is where my chat windows and stats go), now the black strip is on the top of the screen and my letterbox "view" of the world is down at the bottom, half of which is covered up by all my chat windows. ( i have /bugged this in game a few times as well).

anyone else witnessed this problem? is it a known bug? is it just a problem with my UI (which is 85% default with a cpl components from this site atm)?

any help or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,