EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 06-14-2005, 09:09 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Unhappy Can't see some maps using fetishnightfall

I recently started using fetishnightfall (was using classic before) and tho some maps are fine, some of the maps come up as a white screen with just the points of interest on it. I am not able to see the actual map tho with the landscape (no passages, mountains, etc.) - just white. I know my bf uses the same ui and is having the same issue.

Is this something others have found with the ui? Any ideas how to fix it? I LOVE the fetish series (thanks Zonx, they ROCK ) and don't want to switch UI's but would LOVE to see all of my maps again!! Thanks so much for all the help!
Unread 06-14-2005, 09:40 AM
A Green Troll
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Blackburrow

Sounds like you need to run the EQ2MAPs autoupdater. Map images are all handled via that tool (not actually part of Fetish).

I recently started including all the POI files in Fetish updates to make the install a tad easier for new users, but all the custom map images would bloat the download to much. I'm guessing you haven't run the updater since your last install to a clean directory, which means you don't have the custom map images
Unread 06-14-2005, 03:47 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default One more question

Thanks much for the quick response... I'll give it a shot and see how it goes. My other issue is that all of a sudden I no longer have my character select screen - when I go to camp to another character, there's just a pic of one of my toons but there's no list of all of them, no "play" button and no "exit" - any ideas?

Thanks so much!!!
~~Serin