EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 05-02-2005, 01:05 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Exclamation Need help installing UI Mods

Ive searched the forums somewhat for this problem I ran into and didnt see any problems like this, if I over looked it can you post a link to the thread here for me?

At any rate I have mods up and running no problem on my computer but my cousins computer is a different story. I was trying to help him get mods running on his computer only to find out that for some reason his UI folder is in his Sony folder (D:/Sony) and not in his Everquest II folder (D:/Sony/Everquest II) I had him try and move his UI folder into his EQ2 folder but when starting EQ2 up the patcher just replaces the folder back into the Sony directory. Is there anyway to either re-write the eq2.ini folder to reflect this new locotion for the UI folder or is there a way to make the patcher recognize the UI folder should be in the eq2 folder? Any help here would be appriciated.
Unread 05-02-2005, 01:12 PM
Bacon Eater
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Admin
This person is a EQ2Map developer.

Right click on the EQ2 icon, then choose properties. The Target: path should hold the true path of EQ2. Go to the location that was shown in the target. There you should find the correct UI folder.

Its possible your friend changed the install path of EQ2 when he/she installed EQ2.