EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 05-01-2005, 09:42 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Zonx...need help with Guild menu.

I was on test server today and since the last update my guild menu is not working. Also the game is slow to load when zoning. When i hit the guild menu button it says something bout changes to the guild menu have caused your ui not to work and u need to fix it or go back to the original one. Dont know exactly what it says but i can write it down if need. Any ideas? just giving u a heads up so when the patch comes out on live servers.

Spaniel.
Unread 05-01-2005, 02:34 PM
A Sea Turtle

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyrocket
I was on test server today and since the last update my guild menu is not working. Also the game is slow to load when zoning. When i hit the guild menu button it says something bout changes to the guild menu have caused your ui not to work and u need to fix it or go back to the original one. Dont know exactly what it says but i can write it down if need. Any ideas? just giving u a heads up so when the patch comes out on live servers.

Spaniel.
Test pushed out LIVE UPDATE #8 which made major changes to the GUILD window. The modders are trying to set up a guild on TEST today so they can work on their mods. Look at the news on the home page for LIVE UPDATE 8 and the thread on TEST SERVER GUILD for updates.
Unread 05-01-2005, 02:40 PM
A Green Troll
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Blackburrow

If playing on test, delete eq2ui_mainhud_guild.xml from your Fetish directory to display the new guild window. The guild window on test has been completely revamped, so the old version included with Fetish wont work.

The most recent changes on test affected several other files, some of which might cause problems if using the Fetish versions. I'll be looking at the changes over the next week to see what all needs updating. Other than the guild window, most of it looked like minor tweaks.
Unread 05-01-2005, 04:42 PM
A Forest Scavenger

That worked. Thanks.

Spaniel
PF Server