EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 01-12-2005, 01:21 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Thank you and two problems (maybe)

Greetings all,

1st off, I want to thank everyone for the work put into this site and these mods. I don't know how I made it without them.

Problem 1: My PC seems to crash to character select about every other time that I zone. I have installed several individual mods, most of which just make things smaller with no labels etc. One inparticular is a mod done by Insom that puts a cool stat bar on the bottom of my screen. (not trying to put the finger on Insom here, I love his mods) Not sure if it matters, but the stats seem to continue to display as I zone. I expected some slowness, but not a crash. Could this be causing my problem? I didn't experience the before I installed this mod.

Problem 2: This may be something that I screwed up, but my pointless map doesn't seem to work. I also noticed that all references to it seem to have disappeared from the site. I have the Image folder in my mod folder currently. Is the TGA file supposed to be in the images folder, or should it be in the root of my mod folder with the XML files? Or, should the TGA file be in the Images folder, but in a different location? It is possible that this could be causing my crash problem, but I had it installed a day or so before the above and had no problems.

Thanks in advance!
Unread 01-12-2005, 01:51 PM
EQ2MAP Updater Author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Antonia Bayle
Send a message via AIM to taco-man Send a message via MSN to taco-man Send a message via Yahoo to taco-man

i cant recall where, but i do recall reading something somewhere that people were crashing when using tga files in the ui. Try getting rid of the tga file(s) that you added. i bet you it will solve the crash problems.