EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 05-06-2009, 02:51 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Missing Threat Meter

My threat meter is missing on one of my toons. How can I get it back?
Unread 05-06-2009, 10:44 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Default key for it is crtl-t
Unread 08-10-2009, 08:36 AM
A Coastal Crab

Hi all,

I just got a new monitor and set the interface to 1920*1200.

When doing this, i lost the threat meter, and Ctrl+T doesn't show it.

My monitor is in 1920*1080 but i dont get the choice with ProfitUI so i choosed 1920*1200.

Has Some have seen this pb too ?
Unread 05-15-2011, 07:16 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

having same issue but on 720p display, was working fine then reformatted computer, reinstalled, reinstalled profit and now the threat meter wont show up with anything (ctrl T, or in options, also tried making no offscreen windows as well)
Unread 05-17-2011, 11:26 AM
A Weald Wolf

Server: Guk

same here threat meter not showing.
Unread 05-17-2011, 12:27 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Nagafen

I'm not ignoring you guys...I just can't reproduce the issue. My threat meter shows and I did a full download of the ui to see if maybe something was missing from the updater.

Try deleting eq2ui_mainhud_threat.xml from the profitui directory and see if the issue still exists.

Silat
Unread 05-18-2011, 02:26 PM
A Weald Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalTal View Post
I'm not ignoring you guys...I just can't reproduce the issue. My threat meter shows and I did a full download of the ui to see if maybe something was missing from the updater.

Try deleting eq2ui_mainhud_threat.xml from the profitui directory and see if the issue still exists.

Silat
I did delete the file and apparently the window is there for the threat meter but no information is in there it is just a black box. and I think mine is either the 1024-768 or 1024

Last edited by RumTumTugger : 05-18-2011 at 02:29 PM.
Unread 05-18-2011, 02:31 PM
A Weald Wolf

Quote:

Silat
I did delete the file and apparently the window is there for the threat meter but no information is in there it is just a black box. I either have the 1024-780 or 1024 1284

I wonder if this has somethign to do with not being able to see my run speed on teh information experiecn bar when I have it set to minimize?
Unread 05-18-2011, 06:05 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumTumTugger View Post
I did delete the file and apparently the window is there for the threat meter but no information is in there it is just a black box. I either have the 1024-780 or 1024 1284

I wonder if this has somethign to do with not being able to see my run speed on teh information experiecn bar when I have it set to minimize?
Minimize does not control the setting for the xp bar showing runspeed. That is controlled by the window settings for frame and titlebar.

You having a black window when you deleted the profit threat meter means that you are missing art files from the default installation. If you mean you repatched it in and are seeing only black then you are missing art files from profit. Either thing is an indication of a corrupt install.

If it is the former then something is not patched properly for eq2. If the latter try deleting your profit folder completely. Then open the updater. Click on settings. Highlight the updater option and then click on reset all settings. This will force any ignored files to redownload.

Silat
Unread 05-19-2011, 12:18 PM
A Weald Wolf

Quote:
Minimize does not control the setting for the xp bar showing runspeed. That is controlled by the window settings for frame and titlebar.

You having a black window when you deleted the profit threat meter means that you are missing art files from the default installation. If you mean you repatched it in and are seeing only black then you are missing art files from profit. Either thing is an indication of a corrupt install.

If it is the former then something is not patched properly for eq2. If the latter try deleting your profit folder completely. Then open the updater. Click on settings. Highlight the updater option and then click on reset all settings. This will force any ignored files to redownload.

Silat
I would suspect default as I did delete the threat meter from profit. if it is the default do you have an idea of what file I should delete to get it to download properly. I shall of course try to fix it from profits end to see if that will do the trick if not I would need to know what to delete to get the default threat meter to work.

I remembered that about the XP bar but no matter what I set the frame as it didn't work. maybe reinstalling profit will do the trick for that.

Last edited by RumTumTugger : 05-19-2011 at 12:25 PM.
Unread 05-19-2011, 05:29 PM
A Weald Wolf

reinstalling the UIs fixed the threat meter and xp bar

Last edited by RumTumTugger : 05-19-2011 at 05:33 PM.
Unread 05-19-2011, 07:10 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumTumTugger View Post
reinstalling the UIs fixed the threat meter and xp bar
Good to hear it.

Silat
Unread 11-13-2011, 02:40 PM
A Grizzled Badger

Server: Unkown

Quote:

Silat
ahh CTRL don't work for me wheer as ALT T does ? yeah silly computers hey !!!