EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 02-01-2005, 02:27 PM
A Weald Wolf

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default hotbuttons fubard

okay so I had the 3/4's hotbar on my old ui (in the default folder as I haven't tinkered with it otherwise) and then with today's patch..something over wrote it. So I tried re-installing the hotbar (asked me if I wanted to over write..i said yes) and logged back in. Still same size hotbuttons as normal. I then logged out, tried downloading the 1/2 hotbar and the same thing..no difference. My (newbie) question is do I actually have to make a new folder just with those new xml files in it, and then make a new INI? (I guess what I am asking is why can't I just throw em into the default folder and be done with it? )
Unread 02-01-2005, 02:32 PM
Bacon Eater
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Admin
This person is a EQ2Map developer.

Nothing should of been over written in your custom interface folder. The only thing that may have happend is that the eq2.ini was blown away some how. Just re-make your eq2.ini

If it still doesnt load then post what interface files you have in your custom folder as it might not be loading the custom interface due to one of those files being out of date due to the patch. If you post what files you have in that folder we can help you figure out what is out of date and if you either need to wait for the author to fix or if its a simple fix we can tell you how to do it your self.
Unread 02-01-2005, 03:04 PM
A Weald Wolf

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolby
Nothing should of been over written in your custom interface folder. The only thing that may have happend is that the eq2.ini was blown away some how. Just re-make your eq2.ini

If it still doesnt load then post what interface files you have in your custom folder as it might not be loading the custom interface due to one of those files being out of date due to the patch. If you post what files you have in that folder we can help you figure out what is out of date and if you either need to wait for the author to fix or if its a simple fix we can tell you how to do it your self.

it was the ini (and a dumb move on my part lol) I recently changed some things around in a new folder (folder one being called myui and folder two being myui2) and I just forgot to change the ini to reflect the update....

boy I feel dumb