EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Developer Discussion > UI Developer Discussion

Unread 05-30-2006, 11:25 AM
A Darkpaw Brute
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Blackburrow
Default Percent of killing....

I am willing to to the work myself on this but I would like to know if people have tried this before and it can not be done....

I would like to add to my Exp bar a % that would tell the percent that I got from the last kill....and maybe even a % over a "time" like the last 10 kills (or what not)

I was thinking even having two percents (just the numbers not the gfx bar). The best way to get you to understand this is an example.....

When you log on to your toon you have 10% exp in "exp slot A" and "exp slot B" you go kill a mob and now "exp slot A" reads 10.8% and "exp slot B reads 10%. Now you go turn in a quest and "exp slot A" reads 11.8% and "exp slot B" reads 10.8%.

I know that you can do this your self but just remembering the %s on your own but I am bad about that and if you could have this set to a set number of kills or a set time.....then that would make it a mod worth spending time on.
Unread 05-30-2006, 02:17 PM
A Griffon

Server: Mistmoore

From previous threads I've seen on this, I think you'd have to have a button that you hit after every kill that would copy/store the XP value - nothing could be done automatically.
Unread 05-31-2006, 03:15 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus
From previous threads I've seen on this, I think you'd have to have a button that you hit after every kill that would copy/store the XP value - nothing could be done automatically.
If that's true, then it should be possible to make it so that "initial state" is remembered during UI initialization and then you have "check" button that will display two numbers:
- Difference from the "initial state" (login XP).
- Difference from last "check" button hit (so that you could "measure" kills).

It wouldn't be exactly what OP wanted, but maybe it's good enough.