EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 07-26-2007, 10:02 AM
Premium Member
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Crushbone
Default Letterbox resizing, moving windows

Searched these forums as well as eq2players forums and couldn't seem to find anything on it.

I use a letterbox right now with my UI, I'm trying to get rid of it and try it that way for a bit. When I move the slider for it some of the UI windows drag with it, so when I turn the letterbox to minimum/off, I got a bunch of windows crammed into the top and bottom of my screen.

Is there a way to make it so the windows don't move with the letterbox or some how "disconnect" them from the letterbox?
Unread 07-26-2007, 01:54 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Oasis

Not that I know of. Windows ref the letter box as the edge of the screen for their location. If you save your UI setting before resizing the letter box then load them back it may place all your windows where they should be. (maybe)
Unread 07-26-2007, 02:20 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landiin View Post
Not that I know of. Windows ref the letter box as the edge of the screen for their location. If you save your UI setting before resizing the letter box then load them back it may place all your windows where they should be. (maybe)
That will likely load the letterbox up again as well.

Shouldn't turning the letterbox off be the easier solution? The letterbox is just a window, turning it off in options just sets it to invisible as far as I recall.
Unread 07-26-2007, 04:55 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Oasis

Hmm not sure as the windows still reference their location from it's edges so not real sure how that would work. yea, it'd probably be better just turning it off now that I think about it, Your going to have to readjust your window placements no matter what; more then likely.