Thread: casting bubble
View Single Post
Unread 03-13-2008, 09:50 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default thanks

Thanks for all the great suggestions. I did something somewhere and noting tried worked. I ended up deleting all of my character files, UI files, cache files, key board files, default files, and anything else that looked like it might work. I then copied some files from my main computer (never have troubles with the bubble) and reinstalled ThorUI. Something did the trick. It wasn't in the Thor UI because I had tried that before

I am back to seeing when I am casting/harvesting again. It was difficult because some times the toon animation just doesn't match the actual action and I would move before the action was complete. It was annoying until I missed a step in a HQ and had to run back to click on something. I two box and just missed that both toons had completed that step.

I think being on a keyboard and utilizing fewer keys might have been part of the issue but I am not sure. I just know that I am once again a happy camper.

Zoo

PS: a little ticked that the servers are down, planned on doing a little of an HQ before heading to work.