View Single Post
Unread 03-15-2005, 11:41 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Neriak
Default Small problem with customized YAFS UI

Hi people. I'm uploading my current UI to you all, so that you please can find out what's wrong with this UI. I use mainly YAFS UI with several other windows, like some of Mook's UI windows( player, pet, hotbuttons) SaintSinner's .dds BLUE background files ,Trip's target window and Humudce's XP Bar

Problem I have is that no matter what GROUP window I place in the lot it always defaults to regular GROUP window. Dunno If I'm doing something wrong here, My .XML skills are NEG 100 , so I hope some of you guys can help me. I play at 1280x1024 and I include on the pack all of the files on my MYUI dir as well as my regular .ini file and a screenshot too.

I just want to use another group window, but when I load the game up, the game seems to ignore the new .xml group window (completely ignoring it) and always defaults to original group one, wich I hate. . For only that small detail, rest of this extremely mixed UI works very well. Wonder where´s the problem?

Edit: I'm also attaching my ui.log file, It always shows three lines with the text "Encountered data outside of container tags" , wonder if that's a problem too?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	EQ2_000002.jpg
Views:	390
Size:	175.5 KB
ID:	1863  
Attached Files
File Type: zip myui.zip (1.12 MB, 326 views)
File Type: zip ui.zip (159 Bytes, 314 views)

Last edited by bachaco : 03-16-2005 at 12:46 AM.