View Single Post
Unread 04-16-2006, 10:39 AM
A Weald Wolf

Server: Permafrost
Question I have a request/suggestion

First of all, I like your chat boxes with the shortcuts to socials and chats but it doesn't seem to work correctly. My chat box gets cut off at the top, and the scrollbar stays on the left along with the lil chat bubble and there are no tabs or shortcuts either over or under chat to access the socials or change chat type (like from group to guild etc) So I have gone back to the default chatbox for now.
The thing I don't like is that the scrollbar and chat bubble on the text line are on the left and I ususally have my chatbox all the way to the left of my screen (makes it a little hard to scroll up or change chats. So I was wondering if it would be possible to add in an option for chats to have the scrollbars "swapable" so that even in using the default chat, It could still be enhanced by picking the option to have "right side" scroll bars.
The 010.jpg is how it is now and 007.jpg is how I would like to have it.

Other than that the standard chat box is fine enough since I really don't use tabs, although adding in a shortcut for socials would clear up a hotkey<grin>

thank you for this great UI and all the wonderful options to it, it does help make things a bit more customizable and I can set it up differently for each character to fit my needs.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	EQ2_000007.jpg
Views:	298
Size:	5.8 KB
ID:	4831  Click image for larger version

Name:	EQ2_000010.jpg
Views:	308
Size:	11.3 KB
ID:	4832