View Single Post
Unread 12-01-2005, 09:17 AM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumstix42
They put it in for us, not for them...

Also, what happens if we don't have the version parameter in our custom windows? Does it affect anything? To me reading it only affected it is if you had an old version number in there, not if there wasn't a version number at all...

/shrug So do we need to put them in? Didn't come across that way to me.

*edit* And why would it affect windows that aren't part of the default UI? Why would it be checking version numbers on your 300 extra windows? That doesn't make any sense to me.

*edit2*
Just as I thought. So why Laffs are you complaining so bad on something that doesn't even have to affect you? Not trying to be mean, it just seems like they tried to add something useful, and all I see are bad things.
They work in a sense. All I have noticed is that the client complains about it. I recently got this problem only with the persona window and the hotbar. The persona window had a wrong version number, while the hotbar didnt have the version parameter at all. After adding it the hotbar worked just fine, and I was even able to change the size on it without any problems at all. I believe that's all I can think of saying at the current time, if I come up with anything else hopefully I will remember to post.