Thread: Knowledge UI
View Single Post
Unread 02-14-2005, 04:59 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Blackburrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayla
thing is..on all my windows i have the border showing, helps for me to see where things start and finish so i know im not overlapping and then cant get it to do its job..so im still at a loss with this
Is my Knowledge Book the only Custom UI Mod you are using?
I find this very odd since on the other characters on your account work fine.

There is one other thing you could possibly try, but it will mean you will have to completely re-do the layout of your windows for this character that you are having issues with only (anything that you moved from the Default Positions on the screen).

It is possible that your Character's UI Settings .INI file has been corrupted. Open your EverQuest 2 folder (generally the folder is located at C:\Program Files\Sony\EverQuest II). Inside that folder you should have a file formated like this "servername_charactername_eq2_uisettings.ini", so for Humudce for example it would be "blackburrow_humudce_eq2_uisettings.ini". Find the character you are having issues with and rename the file by clicking right clicking on the file and choose RENAME. Rename it to something like "oldblackburrow_humudce_eq2_uisettings.ini" but use your name and server and not mine. NOTE in doing this when you log into the game and go to that character you will have to move the Windows around to where you want them again, add any extra Chat Windows, etc. But it might just clear up the issue you are having.

[Guild Leader] Tiggler is my Main, Humudce is my Alt on Blackburrow.