View Single Post
Unread 07-27-2010, 08:37 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle

Ouch that post hurts my eyes

Important changes:
  • TalTal your first line is backwards I think, ColorStyles.xml was added to eq2ui.xml and the TabStyles/buttonlist were removed.
  • Clock removed from eq2ui_mainhud.xml, eq2ui_mainhud_tutorial.xml added.
    Looks like the "Clock" is now on the upper-right corner of the big map window.
  • eq2ui_inventory_inventory.xml removed from eq2ui_inventory.xml
  • Experience window is now a huge window that includes the "EQII button" on the left and the StationCash button on the right.
    The "EQII button" still exists as it's own window however.
    There are 5 icon slots on each side that open common windows such as Guild, Battlegrounds, Map, Community, etc
  • The persona window XML file is still the same name, but this is the new "Character" window. This is where the inventory window's data was moved to.
  • Many graphical changes. Lots of colors changed to red, some blue still exists. Tabs and several buttons are now have rounded edges, this includes some of the frames.
    I recommend backing up the current Live UI folder if you wish to save any of the graphics for you UI.
  • Most window xml changes are minor, but you'll want to start with the ones listed in the patch notes specifically.

Files removed:
eq2ui_buttonlist.xml
eq2ui_inventory_inventory.xml
eq2ui_mainhud_clock.xml
eq2ui_TabStyles.xml
images/clock.dds
images/map_starting_city_de.dds
images/map_starting_city_fr.dds
images/map_starting_city_jp.dds
images/map_starting_city_ru.dds

DynamicData:
  • no longer includes the LFG object in group Group_x
  • new "Subtitle" data in maintained window for Spell_x
  • Spirit rank (out dated DD?) data removed

Updated post with some screenshots attached

Last edited by Drumstix42 : 07-27-2010 at 09:16 PM.