View Single Post
Unread 04-01-2009, 01:50 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by samejima View Post
There are tons of quarks with auto attack(at least what I have learned from the dynamic data) Far as I can tell, if they are within roughly .3 seconds, it waits to swing both.
yeah, only that I'm seeing just the opposite, it swings both as soon as one bar reaches 0 (with the other one being at only about 75%). Not for the first swing, but for all others. Anyway, that's not a UI issue.

As to the switching problem, looking over your code it may still be from the time before Zoltaroth changed the DD as you explained above? Otherwise I'm not sure why the checks in RangedCheck (and MeleeCheck) are needed.

Also considering the strange behaviour I described above with the bar resetting before it reaches 100% that might just be where your checks fail at the <.99 parts. Have fun figuring it out, glad I don't need to.