View Single Post
Unread 04-01-2009, 10:00 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Something interesting I noted with the bars is that with weapons with different delays according to the bars (and the underlying dynamic data) the weapons always swing at the same time regardless according to the shorter delay for the second and all following swings. Is that a bug or do I simply not understand the mechanics involved?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ldarax View Post
Ops think i spoke to early its still not showing, i know the window are there since i can move it and it dont matter what settings i use on it it still wont show
If that is the case right click it and check the opacity sliders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apesoccer View Post
I've uninstalled and renamed my profit ui folder, then reinstalled the autoupdater and updated... But my autoattack bar isn't showing up either.

Edit: Additional info...I don't have a checkbox in my pui ctrl panel either...=/
- something else possibly worth mentioning...I have to scroll over my bottom bar with the mouse to get anything to show up...once i scroll over it, everything shows up...
Red line in my sig which in your case means: empty your ignore list.