View Single Post
Unread 04-22-2008, 02:21 PM
A Young Mystail Rat
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm9 View Post
Just to be clear, you only need the OnHoverIn if you are switching targets, otherwise you don't need that. If you are switching targets there is not much point in using /useabilityonplayer, in that case using /useability would be easier (and more compatible).

As to the say code, you will want to do it like this, since you cannot use ingame variables such as %T:
useabilityonplayer parent.GroupMember1.MemberInfoPage.Name.Text Mana Flow
target_previous
gsay Mana Flow on GroupMember1.MemberInfoPage.Name.Text in 30 seconds.

In a attempt to tweak and stream line the adjustments I have made, I have hit a brick wall with 3 issues:
  1. The Mana Flow button I have added doesn't make a clicky noise when I click it, it does infact make no noise at all.
  2. Because I have adjusted the HP/power bars to be 5% smaller, the names of people above them are not centralized.
  3. The above command you gave me in regaurds to group text warnings, reads out to the group as GroupMember1.MemberInfoPage.Name.Text instead of the players name.

In reguards to No.1, I had orginally made the picture a Image Object, but noticed it has no TreatAsButton property so changed it out to a Icon Object instead and still no button click noise.

With No.2, I thought it might as been as easy as setting Stretch=true, but to no avail not that easy and please dont tell me its as easy as resizing the width and it auto snaps to central location within that window?

With No.3, I literally have no clue whats going on there. The Mana Flow button how ever is its stand alone:

useability Mana Flow
target_previous
gsay Mana Flow on GroupMember1.MemberInfoPage.Name.Text in 30 seconds.

Instead of the players name coming up the entire code is being read out, just from Mana Flow to 30 seconds. The button itself is also in the MemberInfoPage so not sure if this effects the issue.

EDIT - Forgot one last thing, my buttons dont seem to allow for queueing other cures and I cant queue Mana Cure ethier while wiaiting for the global refresh timer, no clue what so ever to what I have missed for that, but im guessing its code based im sure.

Last edited by Taemek : 04-22-2008 at 02:28 PM.