View Single Post
Unread 04-20-2008, 10:59 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Welcome to EQ2 interface modding.
  1. Bubbles: Set Stretch="true" for the BubbleOverlay to have it scale
  2. Icons: Create an image object, set Source="/images/icons/icon_as2.dds". Double click on SourceRect and draw a rectangle around the icon you want.
  3. Click to cure: The "GroupMemberX" sections are hardcoded by the client to target that group member if you click on them in game. Therefore my suggestion is to create a new page containing the click to cure buttons on the same level as the "GroupMemberX" pages. You will only need the useabilityonplayer code then (of course you need to change the path to the player name).
  4. Note: To separate commands, you cannot use the || symbol. You need to either use a space (in which case code is executed right to left) or a newline character (in which case code is executed top to bottom). You can doubleclick the OnPress parameter in UIbuilder to get a popup window where you can enter multiple lines.

Last edited by gm9 : 04-20-2008 at 01:02 PM. Reason: typo