View Single Post
Unread 08-05-2007, 08:54 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Persona window not closing?

I am trying to edit an all ready existing person window mod, to add 1 dynamic stat to it for personal use.

Personally I don't like having lots of custom ui stuff.. I like the original ui just fine. However some parts of it I have changed out with mixing some ui mods here and there. Like a smaller raid window and a more informing persona window.

I ended up using Ganthis' melee focused persona window as it fit my need almost to the letter. My problem is that my main character is a ranger and he didn't put ranged double attack on it. So I took it into my own hands and tried adding it myself.

I found the task quite easy, just adding another object entry by moving the allready existing objects a bit around. Easy to do when you have his existing numbers etc to work with.

My problem is that everytime I put my modified version in my Ui directory to use it something a bit out of whack happens.

I start up the game, open the persona window by hitting "p" and there my ranged double attack is right where I want it to be, but here is the clue. When trying to close the persona window again by hitting p, nothing happens. So I thought well I must have accidenty edited something on the way. Oh well not much to do I will start over, and I did.. twice.

I also tried reverting to his original version and the persona window is still closing perfectly.

Anyone have any input on this?