View Single Post
Unread 03-03-2007, 11:31 PM
Freeport Pizza Delivery
Featured

Server: Unrest

Darryl,
Let me first start by saying how fantastic of a resource your InfoCenter has been to MANY!

With that said,
I think you could do even better with a web based version AND I think it would be not only easier for you to update, but also easier for everyone else to use and more useful.

Here's my thrown together version until we can convince you to continue on with your magic with the new tools SOE has handed us.
http://thorui.thorsparks.com/infocenter

As i mentioned in the original post where the updates to the browser window were discussed.
I see an InfoCenter managed by a team of individuals "just like EQ2Maps" (At least I think that's how its managed".
All the maps that are offered in EQ2Maps can be made available with the grid overlay so we can assist friends find places in game without have to go there ourselves. For example: "Yeah the guy in such and such is in Everfrost sector A4."

And soooo much more i'd run out of characters in this post if I were to continue...
Forums

Got Guild?

"Always code as if the person who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live."