View Single Post
Unread 11-24-2006, 10:12 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Runnyeye

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaFringe
Resizing the hotbars is part of the default ui (therefore, apart of every hotbar mod as well). Just right click on the hotbar and select Set Icon Size. No modding necessary.

As far as I can tell you might be better off not modding as it doesn't seem like your thing. I would probably just stick to using custom mods for now.
Well spoken.......

Somtimes its a case of each unto there own mate, whilst there is peeps here that can and do mod the UI, mostly I would hazzard a guess and say there jobs is mainly in IT or just have a lateral way of thinking (maybe), whilst they can do this maybe most cant do what you do in real life ... So back to my statement ... Each to there own...

If you cant get to grips with the UI builder in under 1 hour and do some basic stuff like change text color and move a few items about within a window and make it work in game then sorry its not going to happen.

As for me, Who am I? ... Basicly a adventure games programer that missed the big slot due to discovering women and drink, my loss ... What am I now? I am a plasterer , whats a plasterer.. the nice smooth stuff you have on 90% of walls in buildings is what I do...

And probably the only one in this part of the world that knows anything about even turning a computer on nevermind codeing somthing lol

Sorry for rambling on was going to delete this but thought no, I typed it in so let it be read lol