View Single Post
Unread 06-05-2006, 01:17 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Channels I can't get rid of..

I recently switched to your UI in hopes to find something organized and easy to use. Which it is and I applaud you for doing a great job. I love it. But I am having one problem. I use your settings for the preset windows and UI set up for the full screen version and with it comes channels that for one, I can't join and two.. I can't get rid of them. They remain in the box of custom made channels when they are game channels such as Freeport assassin and level channels all the way to cap. I can still join my own channels but my numbers are off and it may seem a bit petty but I would like to know how to get rid of them. I tried troubleshooting and even going into the ui file of each toon to correct it and as it seemed to help with one of my toons it may have just caused issues with others. I eventually deleted the UI and re-installed it. But the channels are still present. Can you help me with this? Can I simply just delete the channel names from each UI file per toon or is there a better way that ensures no problems with the UI. I would really hate to give it up.

I also found on one of my toons when I right-click on chat options (she didn't have preset windows set up) that the game would freeze. I troubleshooted and picked one of your settings again and it seemed to fix it. Just wanted to put that out there.