View Single Post
Unread 12-09-2004, 10:06 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathbane27
Bah. Just realized you could also simply make the text object not wide enough to display the entire number, then you don't have a black square behind the gap.
Unfortunately, this is not really an option due to the changing number of characters - IE: 9% versus 87% versus 204% (for those times when you can't level until you complete a quest).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomniac
You can't use blue exp like that tho. The blue digit in the tens place will always match the yellow digit in the singles place. The blue singles place is one tenth of a yellow. the tens place of blue doesn't matter.

Y:-12
B:--24
The 2 red digits will always match.
I realized this shortly after my original post here (when I came across a post discussing why people want both the yellow & blue and saw your & Kudane's comments there). I have corrected this by adjusting the size of the field to only show a single digit for the blue XP.

Thanks to Deathbane's suggestion regarding using an image to cover the unwanted portion, I now have my experience bar looking the way I want it (I used a phoney progress bar instead of an image). Once Sony corrects the bugs with the tradeskill portion, I will post it up for everyone to use.

Shadowpheonix