View Single Post
Unread 12-08-2004, 02:42 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Question Text based Experience info without a % sign

I am trying to create a custom Experience window which will eventually look something like this...
Code:
----------------------------------------------
| 50 Shadowknight	12.34 %		56 % |
| 50 Outfitter		12.34 %		56 % |
----------------------------------------------

As I understand it, the crafter portion is currently bugged for text display, so I am leaving that entire line out for now and just doing the Adventurer. Unfortunately, what I keep winding up with is...
Code:
-----------------------------------------------
| 50 Shadowknight	12%.34 %	56% % |
-----------------------------------------------

The 50 is the current level, Shadowknight is the current class. This part is quite easy, as I just use a text box with /Gamedata.Self.LevelClass, which displays exactly what I want.

The 12 is the yellow XP, which I believe should just be a text box with /Gamedata.Self.ExperienceCurrent. Unfortunately, that seems to automatically add a % sign which I do not want there.

The 34 is the blue XP, which is /Gamedata.Self.ExperienceBubble, and is displaying perfectly for me.

The 56 is the Debt XP, for which I am using /Gamedata.Self.ExperienceDebtCurrent. Unfortunately, this one also automatically adds the % sign. Again, I do not want it here, as I want a little bit of space between the number and the % sign.

Anyone have any suggestions or ideas on how to remove those unwanted % signs?

Shadowpheonix

P.S. I know the blue XP is not truly the decimal portion of the yellow XP. I just like that readout formatting.