View Single Post
Unread 05-08-2005, 09:35 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle

I really like this UI, especially when it comes to window frames and new window layouts. But Jaxel, please tell me how to use your interface with the original zoning screens. I dont want to see the interface while zoning, its kinda nerve wracking for some reason. Also when I log in I see another name on my player window instead of my own name (Dryyzzt something-or-other) and that kind of annoys me. I also don't like the reduced size on the quickbars and don't particularly like the new start button.

I like everything else, the new window frames and progress bars in particular.

Jaxel, please tell me if its possible to use your interface while making the following things run like the default interface:

-First, and most important... zoning. I don't want to see the interface while zoning and I don't want to see that name "Dryyzzt" level 50 shadowknight while zoning.

-Start Button. I would like to use the original start button and although the one you created seems cool I just dont use it and have room for it in my setup.

-Quickbars. I would like to use the original size quickbars and not the smaller ones.

-I would like to use the original H.O. window. I'm just used to it and stubborn.

If I can do these things then I would really enjoy using your interface. Please let me know if its possible and how to do it. Thanks.