View Single Post
Unread 04-25-2005, 06:06 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unkown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spydie
how about changing the sound for each zone. like to a song you enjoy listening to? like Fight Fire with Fire by Metallica for Lavastorm, or Trapped Under Ice by Metallica for Everfrost. Not saying I'd use these but they'd fit!
Thats actually totally different. the ambient music (or whatever you call it) uses an MP3, so you COULD change that I suppose, or you could use the CSM/MP3 player we got around here somewhere, OR, hehe, you could just run MP3 player in the background. Tends to overrule gamesounds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aprilmaeshowers
Is there a file name for when you die? Sometimes i go AFK and would like an alarm or something like GAME OVER hehe
Hmmmmm... thats an idea. theoretically, you would use ShowSound to play whatever wave file you wanted upon the window popping up. I have been looking for some sound file actually ... I don't know if anyone every played Hunt the Wumpus waaaaaaaaaay back in the 80's but they had the coolest DEATH music ever. I been wanting to push that into my OericDeath mod, but I cannot find a file of that sound anywhere. Either that or the Cackling skeleton laugh.

EDIT: Apparently, according to the list above, there isnt a wav allocated for death. Fooey. Must be some other way to do this.

Last edited by dc_roenfanz : 04-25-2005 at 10:24 PM.