View Single Post
Unread 04-07-2005, 11:08 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Runnyeye

Thanks Dc,

I have had no problems with either of the mail windows or the adventure window, but will look into it anyway, just in case...

EDIT

RE: White boxes

You do have a folder called "images" in your BottomV8 folder?

RE: Mail window

In your BottomV8 folder have a look at "eq2ui_mainhud.xml" and make sure these 2 lines are in there.....

<include>eq2ui_mainhud_mail.xml</include>
<include>eq2ui_mainhud_openedmail.xml</include>

If not add them in at the bottom but before the </page> statement

There will be an update to my "addons" for this UI very soon,
But it will contain the WHOLE UI with them, to clear up the missing windows problem for good.........And the original BottomV8 will get updated via "patches" as and when needed to keep it maintained as promised, But all future changes to windows etc will be with my addons version....

The reason for this being..

1. To keep things straight forward for me mainly
2. Perdition's BottomV8 will remain updated and keep its own style for those of you that dont want to use my additions to it
3. I dont want to make any changes to the core BottomV8 UI that Perdition may not approve of other than to keep it updated

Also there will be a link to Perditions UI on my download page, That way as the timestamp on the file drops and it gets further down the list, It will be known from updates to my set that Perditions has been updated also, Hopefuly that will remove the possibility of anyone not wanting to download what seems to be an out of date UI.

I hope you the users of this UI will find this accepable, If not tell about it

Thanks

Last edited by Laffs : 04-07-2005 at 11:54 AM.