View Single Post
Unread 03-18-2005, 12:21 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Lucan DLere
Default Kosmo's Tracking Window v2.0

Submitted for Release.
Kosmos Tracking Window v2.0

The purpose of this mod was to creata tracking window that was small as possible, yet was still easily read, and could be left open without disturbing game immersion.

All non-essential elements of the window now have been removed, or have been given the ability to be made transparent.

The Text names in the window resize between a 12 point font size,a and a 15 point font size when the mouse is over the window.

This leaves only the text:
- Names
- Con-filter Checkboxes
- Filter Dropdown Button
- Sort Bar
- Track Arrow Button

If the window is configured with the Title and Frames (Off) the window can be cancled with the 'ESC' key.

To track a mod, click the Track Arrow Button that points to the Right at on the top right corner of the window.

The filters work the same as they do on the starndad window. Just expaned the + Button to access the filter information.

3/20/2005
Updated: Added back in a feature to sort the list, also changed font to Arial14 and have an Add-On that can be used instead if you prefer the ArialBold15 Font. Made some costmetic adjustments.

3/23/2005
I did it. I created an Auto-Resize Tracking Window!!!
Switches from 12Point Font to 15Point Font on mouse over.

Thanks to SOEBobble for the resent post he made on the different type of fonts.

Next Project.. Kosmo's Chat for the Blind. A Chat Window that the text grows when you are typing in it, or mouse-over! Wish me luck.

The Tracking Wnidow can be dowloaded HERE
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	KosmosTrackingWindow2.jpg
Views:	1137
Size:	203.6 KB
ID:	2045  Click image for larger version

Name:	KosmosTrackingWindow3.jpg
Views:	988
Size:	306.2 KB
ID:	2046  

Last edited by Kosmos : 03-25-2005 at 12:30 PM.