View Single Post
Unread 03-07-2005, 03:06 AM
A Griffon
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyns
Edit2: I would suggest removing the QM_Loc window from titlebar to it's own window and put it on top of the minimap so I can make it visible in docked mode!! Maybe include the include statement in the window_overlay from the above edit!!
Quick reply before I get to bed. It used to be this way (long before EQ2MAP was modular) but then it didn't receive the "Frame and Title" opacity settings (which it's a part of). I recall they added some sort of transparency matching properties for the chat window and the tab bar, but changing the structure here would involve a LOT of changes. Every single POI icon would need its OnHoverIn changed.

My afternoon tomorrow is free. I'll sleep on this all and see what needs to be done to make this work. There aren't really "if"s here; I'm gonna find a way to work in support for both your and Zonx's minimap styles; it'll take compromises on both our parts I'm sure (well, as far as one UI window is concerned =P), but support from and for the EQ2UI community is important for this project.

Quib

Last edited by Quib : 03-07-2005 at 03:11 AM.