EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   ThorUI (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Thor UI & RoK (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9586)

lancelot76 11-07-2007 07:39 PM

Thor UI & RoK

Just adding my support for this outstanding UI. We are really looking forward to using it with the upcoming expansion! Many thanks again Faetyl for the best of the best UIs that are available. :D

Faetyl 11-08-2007 11:52 PM

Thank you very much for your support.

It's positive feedback like yours that keeps the ThorUI around, so thank yourself as well. ;)

I'm in RoK and testing.
I hope to have a seemless RoK Go Live for all ThorUI users as usual.

Pure 11-10-2007 01:03 PM

Woot!
Great news for a nice custom UI :nana:

draig 11-13-2007 03:22 PM

Great news been using Thor UI since its manual days, good to here your still on the case :nana:

Zaldor 11-13-2007 07:00 PM

Any word on an update? The AU didn't pick up anything new today and right now I am crashing to desktop after completing an item while tradeskilling. Not saying that it is the UI causing that, but I am trying to eliminate it as a cause.

Thanks for a great UI Faetyl

Megera 11-13-2007 07:35 PM

i had to delete the TS interface - and then everything worked just fine. I never got to TS in beta, there was too much other stuff to do. :o

Faetyl 11-13-2007 07:40 PM

I just got home from work and i'm patching now.
It worked in beta but we get suprises at GoLive :)

I'll see what's going on and update the ThorUI AU ASAP

Faetyl 11-13-2007 08:02 PM

ok, after testing the issue appears to be closing the window after creating an item.
I was able to create several items but as soon as i tried to close the window it crashed.

I'll start researching this further.
Until i am able to resolve the issue, I will update mine with the default.
That's probably the easiest way around it for now.
And in all honesty, you may like their new version better than my old version. :)
It's been updated to include everything that made me edit it in the first place except recipe browsing while crafting.

P.S.
Same goes for the persona window regarding factions for now.

Gobra 11-15-2007 10:03 AM

Hi and thanks for all the great work on the UI. I am using hte autoupdater and still have a blank faction screen in my persona page. Was just wondering if you just hadn't got chance to fix it yet or if there was a problem with my installation.

Thanks,
Gobra

Neskonlith 11-15-2007 01:03 PM

Heya, Faetyl:

I really like this Thor UI setup, thanks for your time and efforts to keep it going!

Happy Bug Stomping... lol

:D

Wizairde 11-15-2007 07:41 PM

(1) Faetyl i love this UI man.. :) Its the only UI I've used and I don't see me moving to another.

(2) I see you're working on the Factions tab - cool, I'm 'cited.

(3) I can't close the POIFinder window! lol I dunno if this is a Thor thing or a POIFinder thing. I can right click and close it, but I can't click X.

(4) Any plans to implement parts of EQ's version of the main persona window?

Thanks for a great UI!
-Wiz

Faetyl 11-15-2007 08:25 PM

Thank you and very happy you like it.

I do indeed want to implement the new features with the persona window but its a bit slow currently due to the uibuilder only being able to open part of the window data.

It seems SOE has implemented some new features that the uibuilder (the app they provide to edit the ui) can't handle currently.

I'll keep you all posted.