EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   XML Modification Help & Info (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Re-skined defualt UI skin... (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88)

ZoLeN 10-15-2004 10:37 PM

Re-skined defualt UI skin...

How the heck do i get it to work.. i have put it in the same folder as the "Defualt" UI folder... just under a different name assuming it was the same as most other games...

What do i need to do to get it to work!?

Kudane 10-15-2004 10:55 PM

last word was that the UI was not ready to be modded..

guice 10-16-2004 01:29 AM

One of the first things I'll be looking into is doing something similar to Cosmos for WoW in EQII. Instead of just having more bays to use (really just your other hotkey banks in view), you can intentionally use Hotkey bank 2 and 3 which already have hotkeys associated with them; cnlt+# and alt+#.

ZoLeN 10-16-2004 01:32 AM

boo...

that would explain it =)

i was looking so forward to using it! gah!

Serpentis 10-16-2004 08:55 AM

Patience grasshopper!

Esperant 10-18-2004 06:11 PM

you of all people telling someone to have patience LOL...

for people like us, that word is meaningless. Only HERE and NOW will sufice :p dont you agree? :cool:

Serpentis 10-18-2004 07:24 PM

LOL, ya ya, ok so I have about as much patience as a ticked of Rhino...blah! :p

Dolby 10-18-2004 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guice
One of the first things I'll be looking into is doing something similar to Cosmos for WoW in EQII. Instead of just having more bays to use (really just your other hotkey banks in view), you can intentionally use Hotkey bank 2 and 3 which already have hotkeys associated with them; cnlt+# and alt+#.

Not sure if I'm just misunderstanding you. You can already have as many hotbars you want in EQ2 and the first 3 have key commands. hotbar1 (1 thru =) hotbar2 (CNTRL 1 thru =) hotbar3 (ALT 1 thru =). Just like makeing a new chat window you right click on the hotbar and choose to make a new one.

If you look in my journal in the pictures you will see some with my UI up. I should have 2 hotbars up and I can have 3 or more but dont need any more atm at level 17.

Serpentis 10-18-2004 07:38 PM

Thats good to hear, no more clicky on the little arrow to scroll to the next set... that was a pain when your in a hurry!

ZoLeN 10-20-2004 11:32 AM

I actually got my re-skinned default skin to work... after the game "patches" just make a backup of the default folder and rename your skins folder default... works well but dont patch without changing it back!

guice 10-20-2004 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dolby
Not sure if I'm just misunderstanding you. You can already have as many hotbars you want in EQ2 and the first 3 have key commands. hotbar1 (1 thru =) hotbar2 (CNTRL 1 thru =) hotbar3 (ALT 1 thru =). Just like makeing a new chat window you right click on the hotbar and choose to make a new one.

If you look in my journal in the pictures you will see some with my UI up. I should have 2 hotbars up and I can have 3 or more but dont need any more atm at level 17.

What I ment was as different bars virtual and on the side, like Cosmos. I don't like taking too much of a giant block space for the Hotkeys when I just make another bar, make it vertical and put on the sides.

Or can you already do that? I hadn't even tried.