EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Interface Changes (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   [Test] 10.01.07 (GU39) - Interface Changes (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9291)

Dolby 10-01-2007 06:33 PM

[Test] 10.01.07 (GU39) - Interface Changes

UI Notes:
  • When you run out of a charged item (* totem) the tooltip will no longer say "Charges: 5 / 5" it will instead say "Charges:0/5" to reduce confusion.
  • There is a new UI window that will show only debuffs on your character:
    - The UI window is called MainHUD.DetrimentalEffects
    - The old effects window will now only show beneficial effects
More...

Here are the following XML Changes found on the test server 10.1.07. The left side is what is on Live server and the right side is what is on the Test server. Changes are shown in red and some xml above and below the changes are left in for context.

Changed:
eq2ui_fonts.xml
eq2ui_gamedata.xml
eq2ui_inventory.xml
eq2ui_inventory_guildbank.xml
eq2ui_mainhud.xml
eq2ui_mainhud_effects.xml
eq2ui_mainhud_inspectplayer.xml
eq2ui_playerhousing.xml

New:
eq2ui_inventory_guildbanksettings.xml
eq2ui_mainhud_detrimental_effects.xml

gm9 10-01-2007 06:49 PM

Thanks for now linking new files as well Dolby.

For maintained window modders, as previously announced we now have:

<DynamicData Name="AmountRemaining"/>

Othesus 10-02-2007 04:36 PM

Has anyone tried using the AmountRemaining DynamicData in the maintained window? I've been testing it but it doesn't show up.

Landiin 10-02-2007 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Othesus (Post 63521)
Has anyone tried using the AmountRemaining DynamicData in the maintained window? I've been testing it but it doesn't show up.

Don't know othesus, maybe adding DDfilter 0002 will force it to push the text value but I doubt it.

gm9 10-02-2007 06:48 PM

The DynamicData works fine and the value is properly pushed and updated. However, it is forced to Visible="false", overriding even a DynamicDataFilter="0000".

There is however an easy workaround. You can manually set Visible=true OnShow of the window. Works fine even if you zone. I have still /bugged this, because I would like the visibility data to toggle some other text.

Othesus 10-02-2007 06:51 PM

Ah ok, sounds like a bug since the Visible information works well for all the other DynamicData types.

Hmm, you use OnShow to force Visible=true for all 30 icons? I'll try that.

gm9 10-02-2007 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Othesus (Post 63527)
Hmm, you use OnShow to force Visible=true for all 30 icons? I'll try that.

Yes exactly.

Othesus 10-02-2007 07:53 PM

Ok, I'm working on a way to force the AmountRemaining to show up. I think DynamicDataFilters are ignored when you're zoning or logging in and that's what's hiding it. I set the DynamicDataFilter="FFFE" (everything except Visible) and it's still hiding the text.

gm9 10-02-2007 07:58 PM

Oh yes, forgot to mention that, you still have to filter the visibility information (FFFE is what I used as well) or otherwise the OnShow method doesn't work. So the filter does work, but only in one direction...

Othesus 10-02-2007 08:27 PM

Thanks gm9! I was just about to stop messing with it today after spending most of last night working on it.

Here's what I came up with:

The Visible flag thing will be fixed hopefully, but at least this works for now.

gm9 01-20-2009 06:13 PM

Zoltaroth just fixed the visibility issue with the AmountRemaining data. Coming to a hotfix near you soon.

PS: Yeah necroposting is bad but I felt it was appropriate in this case because it nicely illustrates the time it took. ;)

lordebon 01-20-2009 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gm9 (Post 80027)
Zoltaroth just fixed the visibility issue with the AmountRemaining data. Coming to a hotfix or game update near you soon.

PS: Yeah necroposting is bad but I felt it was appropriate in this case because it nicely illustrates the time it took. ;)

Sweet. Thanks, Zoltaroth! That has been bugging me for a long time, heh.

samejima 01-20-2009 06:41 PM

When I saw this in recent post I was like what kind of ass necro posted this thread ha! But your reasoning is spot on!