EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Help!?!?! (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Window moving trouble... (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7253)

bgonzales3 11-29-2006 08:24 AM

Window moving trouble...

Hello,

I am using the Profit Reborn UI. I am having trouble with a couple things and if anyone could give me some information or some tips it would be most helpful!

I can't seem to move the casting bar. I can unlock the window. Once I hover my cursor over the casting bar the arrow icon will change to the move icon or resize icon. When I click to move or resize, it only pans my camera instead of moving the bar. Is there a trick to moving this bar? It's blocking my hot bars and when it pops up, I can't click the buttons on my hot bar that reside behind it.

I am also unable to move the 'spell affects' bar that is default to the lower right corner. Same idea, it just pans my camera. Oh and I lost my 'self' (your buffs spells you have active) spell affects window. How do I bring that back?

Thank you for your help! :D

Garick 11-29-2006 08:37 AM

You should have posted this in the ProfitUI Reborn forum for a faster reply but I think I know what the problem is.

When you right click on the casting bar (or the spell effects) window select window options and then make sure "click through" is unticked, you should then be able to move them anywhere you want.

bgonzales3 11-29-2006 08:51 AM

Thanks! I'll give that shot when I get home tonight!

Oh any idea on getting back my 'self buffs' window? Can't seem to find the option to bring it back anywhere. :cool:

gm9 11-29-2006 09:09 AM

Read the game manual or my FAQ, and please refrain from double posting.

Use Alt-M for the maintained window.

bgonzales3 11-29-2006 10:12 AM

Holy cow... I'm sorry to make you so upset. I forget how public forums are full of such seriousness! No worries. This is my final post ever on this website.

Thanks for the info! :eek:

(oh by the way is this not the Help!?!?! section the forum? loosen up.)

Landiin 11-29-2006 11:04 AM

lol never mind gm9 he forgot to take his medication today, he's really good guy. :p

Do come back if you need anymore help or have questions. Just remember we are human too and sometimes we have bad days also.

gm9 11-29-2006 12:52 PM

I don't have bad days, I'm not human, I think I am eq2interface's auto-responder. :p

Arremis 11-29-2006 05:32 PM

If you're trying to move windows and it's panning your camera, go to window settings and untick Click Through Enabled. Also, set your background to visible so you can actually grab the window and move it around :)

Deathbane27 11-29-2006 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gm9
I don't have bad days, I'm not human, I think I am eq2interface's auto-responder. :p

Hmm, you weren't supposed to notice you're an AI until 2027... ah well.

BACON?