Quantcast
EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads


Go Back   EQ2Interface > Complete Sets

Category: Complete SetsProfitUI Community Edition
Interface Information
Download
How do I install this? (FAQ)
Name: ProfitUI Community Edition   Popular!
Author:
Date: 05-10-2016 07:12 PM
Size: 130.42 Kb
Version: 1.0.0.1
Rate Addon: 5 out of 5 with 2 votes  
Pictures
Click to enlarge 

Views: 0
Size: 211.17 Kb
Dimensions: 1680 x 1050
Main ProfitUI CE window
 
Click to enlarge 

Views: 0
Size: 275.34 Kb
Dimensions: 1680 x 1050
Main ProfitUI CE window with bags oprn
 
Description
This is the current stable release of ProfitUI Community Edition. This edition supersedes all prior versions of ProfitUI and is the only edition actively supported.

The utility contained in this release will install ProfitUI Community Edition. It will also optionally install / update EQ2MAP.

To use ProfitUI Community Edition, simply unZIP the utility and copy it to the /UI folder of your EQ2 installation. If you have Test or Beta installations, copy the utility to the respective /UI folders those as well.

If you questions about any aspect of ProfitUI Community Edition, post your questions in the ProfitUI forum. This forum is actively monitored and your questions will be answered to the best of our ability.

-= Therendil =-
ProfitUI Community Edition Chief Monkey
File Statistics
User Rating:
5 out of 5 with 2 votes
Downloads: 8894
Views: 56715
Favorites: 10
Uploaded By:
 
Last Modified: N/A

View Pictures. Download Now! Post A Comment


Post A Reply
Author Comments Comment Options
Unread 05-22-2016, 12:31 PM  
Starbreaker
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Antonia Bayle
Forum posts: 16
File comments: 3
Uploads: 0
Since I already have ProfitUI that is an old version will there be an updater? Or should I simply just download Profit Community and over wright the older ProfitUI folder?
Starbreaker is offline Report comment to moderator   Reply With Quote Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2016, 10:11 AM  
Fourn_Ekayte
A Coastal Crab

Server: Unkown
Forum posts: 0
File comments: 2
Uploads: 0
The Ui

Hi there! First of all, I'd like to thank you for updating Profit.

Now, I'd like to ask how do I solve this problem? the top 2 bars on the screen are white and the hotbar spinners appear in the same manner.

Is this easily fixable?

Thanks in advance.


Image

Last edited by Dolby : 06-15-2016 at 10:39 AM.
Fourn_Ekayte is offline Report comment to moderator   Reply With Quote Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2016, 10:29 AM  
Fourn_Ekayte
A Coastal Crab

Server: Unkown
Forum posts: 0
File comments: 2
Uploads: 0
Re: The Ui

Quote:
Originally posted by Fourn_Ekayte
Hi there! First of all, I'd like to thank you for updating Profit.

Now, I'd like to ask how do I solve this problem? the top 2 bars on the screen are white and the hotbar spinners appear in the same manner.

Is this easily fixable?

Thanks in advance.

**Edit**

Fixed it. Sorry to bother you!



Image

Last edited by Dolby : 06-15-2016 at 10:39 AM.
Fourn_Ekayte is offline Report comment to moderator   Reply With Quote Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2016, 02:23 PM  
Locutor
A Coastal Crab

Server: Unkown
Forum posts: 0
File comments: 1
Uploads: 0
Fervor and Resolve

Is it going to be added fervor and resolve to stats 1 tab?

Regards, and thx for continuing with this great UI
Locutor is offline Report comment to moderator   Reply With Quote Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2016, 10:27 AM  
hypr.fusion
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle
Forum posts: 0
File comments: 1
Uploads: 0
to "re"-new to eq2

Hi, thank you for a great ui. I think i used this before a long time ago. I do have a question. Is there a way to change the font size in the ui?

I play on a 28" screen at 4k res and some of the text is so small I have to strain my eyes to read it. I wanted to resize the top / bottoms bars and a bit larger text in some of the windows like the quest helper. Most of the others are fine.

Thanks again.
hypr.fusion is offline Report comment to moderator   Reply With Quote Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2016, 05:00 PM  
GrenPara
A Brown Bear

Server: Unkown
Forum posts: 9
File comments: 3
Uploads: 0
Interface question

Hello,

First great interface and looks good thou not as many search features as old ProfitUI.

Now I only have one question/problem.

It seems the website used is flagged as a bad site by Malwarebytes.
It prevents the UI from installing as it trys to talk to a flagged website.

According to Malwarbytes the Ui is trying to talk to 66.133.129.5 and it flags it as malware website.

So is this a false positive flagging or is there another reason?

Thanks in advance
Gren
GrenPara is offline Report comment to moderator   Reply With Quote Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2016, 05:23 PM  
Darqwood
A Griffon
 
Darqwood's Avatar
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Antonia Bayle
Forum posts: 251
File comments: 764
Uploads: 7
Re: Interface question

Quote:
Originally posted by GrenPara
Hello,

First great interface and looks good thou not as many search features as old ProfitUI.


I'm curious, which search features are missing from the old version?


.
Darqwood is offline Report comment to moderator   Reply With Quote Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2016, 06:40 PM  
GrenPara
A Brown Bear

Server: Unkown
Forum posts: 9
File comments: 3
Uploads: 0
Re: Re: Interface question

Quote:
Originally posted by Darqwood
I'm curious, which search features are missing from the old version?


.
Hello,

There are I think 2 which are missing.
I had just installed profitui ce over the old profitui i was using.
There one was eq2loot I think and eq2interface i think.
I did not pay attention when I switch over today but I had 5+ google in old profit ui and down to 4 + google now in the CE version.

Its just one i would always use but its not there and I dont remember.
I am trying to switch back the old profitui to check. Well i tried to switch back but I can't get it to load again sorry. Its no big deal as I can use the ones listed in new version and google if really in need.

As I said i like the new version and the updated maps are great.
I have been out of game almost 5 years so was using old profitUI for last year until I found a post about the new CE version.

Anyways it is a good version and excellent for all the hard work people put into keeping it up to date and for free.

My only other big beef is how Malwarebytes flags the ip address and stopped the install and I got around that with a temp exception.


Anyways sorry I can't remember the other search option missing and that i could not load the old UI to check not sure why it wont work now even thou edited the .ini to point to old one.


Thanks again for the hard work.
Gren
GrenPara is offline Report comment to moderator   Reply With Quote Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2016, 07:03 PM  
Darqwood
A Griffon
 
Darqwood's Avatar
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Antonia Bayle
Forum posts: 251
File comments: 764
Uploads: 7
Re: Re: Re: Interface question

Quote:
Originally posted by GrenPara
Hello,

There are I think 2 which are missing.
I had just installed profitui ce over the old profitui i was using.
There one was eq2loot I think and eq2interface i think.
I did not pay attention when I switch over today but I had 5+ google in old profit ui and down to 4 + google now in the CE version.

Its just one i would always use but its not there and I dont remember.
I am trying to switch back the old profitui to check. Well i tried to switch back but I can't get it to load again sorry. Its no big deal as I can use the ones listed in new version and google if really in need.

As I said i like the new version and the updated maps are great.
I have been out of game almost 5 years so was using old profitUI for last year until I found a post about the new CE version.

Anyways it is a good version and excellent for all the hard work people put into keeping it up to date and for free.

My only other big beef is how Malwarebytes flags the ip address and stopped the install and I got around that with a temp exception.


Anyways sorry I can't remember the other search option missing and that i could not load the old UI to check not sure why it wont work now even thou edited the .ini to point to old one.


Thanks again for the hard work.
Gren


OK I understand now, you're referring to the fan site links on the Examine window. I was thinking about browser bookmarks. On the Examine window the main external link these days is definitely EQ2U, which is built from the actual game database so it doesn't rely on players to keep the information updated. All the other website links to Eq2i, LootDB, etc. are right below each item when you go to EQ2U.

Incidentally, I just looked through the bookmarks for the ProfitUI CE browser and there are several out of date. This might be a good little project for the ProfitUI community members to collaborate on and rework.


.

Last edited by Darqwood : 09-19-2016 at 07:04 PM.
Darqwood is offline Report comment to moderator   Reply With Quote Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2016, 04:56 PM  
westtell40123
A Coastal Crab

Server: Unkown
Forum posts: 0
File comments: 1
Uploads: 0
i need a little help with profit UI CE

anyone know how to make this http://prntscr.com/d919p5 timer thingy go away and not randomly pop back up
westtell40123 is offline Report comment to moderator   Reply With Quote Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2016, 04:02 PM  
Darqwood
A Griffon
 
Darqwood's Avatar
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Antonia Bayle
Forum posts: 251
File comments: 764
Uploads: 7
Re: i need a little help with profit UI CE

Quote:
Originally posted by westtell40123
anyone know how to make this http://prntscr.com/d919p5 timer thingy go away and not randomly pop back up

The timer is toggled on and off by clicking on the clock window. If it's appearing randomly, not sure how to stop that.


.
Darqwood is offline Report comment to moderator   Reply With Quote Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2016, 01:17 PM  
Eufelia
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle
Forum posts: 0
File comments: 1
Uploads: 0
Hi everyone. Thx for the Ascension XP update and merc stuff.
Is there a way to display the remaining XP on a Guided Ascension buff?
This was a feature of the default UI on beta. Did the patch not include this feature or am I simply missing something?
Eufelia is offline Report comment to moderator   Reply With Quote Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2016, 10:03 AM  
Sweetbomb
A Brown Bear

Server: Unkown
Forum posts: 8
File comments: 5
Uploads: 0
ProfitUI CE (Crashing)

Hi, I downloaded and ran the file after running the Nuke.bat file. It all seemed to run smoothly until I tried to exit the Utility. I didn't see a close or complete button to click so I clicked the Red X in the upper right hand corner to close the window. I got a lot of errors when I did that and my EQ2 launchpad didn't start as I indicated in the settings.

What did I miss?


I am running Windows 10 64bit.


Thanks for any guidance.

**How do I post an image if I don't have a Website to post on?**

Last edited by Sweetbomb : 11-22-2016 at 10:35 AM.
Sweetbomb is offline Report comment to moderator   Reply With Quote Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2016, 11:51 AM  
Darqwood
A Griffon
 
Darqwood's Avatar
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Antonia Bayle
Forum posts: 251
File comments: 764
Uploads: 7
Re: ProfitUI CE (Crashing)

Quote:
Originally posted by Sweetbomb
Hi, I downloaded and ran the file after running the Nuke.bat file. It all seemed to run smoothly until I tried to exit the Utility. I didn't see a close or complete button to click so I clicked the Red X in the upper right hand corner to close the window. I got a lot of errors when I did that and my EQ2 launchpad didn't start as I indicated in the settings.

What did I miss?


I am running Windows 10 64bit.


Thanks for any guidance.

**How do I post an image if I don't have a Website to post on?**

If you use the forum instead of this comment area, you can post images. There will be a paper clip icon on the editor. If you still cannot post your image, can you give us an idea of what the error messages say?



.
Darqwood is offline Report comment to moderator   Reply With Quote Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2016, 11:34 AM  
Skuall
A Griffawn

Server: Crushbone
Forum posts: 72
File comments: 8
Uploads: 0
hmmmm missing graphics on healthbars , maybe i didnt download everything?
Skuall is offline Report comment to moderator   Reply With Quote Reply With Quote
Post A Reply

 
Category Jump:
Search this Category:
 

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:08 AM.


Our Network
EQInterface | EQ2Interface | War.MMOUI | WoWInterface | VGInterface | LoTROInterface | MMOInterface